A massive fire broke out in a house in Delhi’s Gantagarh area on Sunday morning due to a gas cylinder explosion. After receiving the news, eight fire tenders reached the spot to control the fire. The fire broke out on the second floor of the apartment. Gradually it keeps increasing. During this time all the 16 people trapped in the house were rescued safely.

Jagran correspondent, New Delhi. A house caught fire due to a gas cylinder explosion on Sunday morning in Gantahar area of ​​the national capital Delhi. After receiving the news, eight fire tenders reached the spot to control the fire.

16 people trapped in the house have been rescued

According to the latest news, a liquefied petroleum gas cylinder on the second floor of the apartment exploded, causing a fire. The fire has been brought under control with the efforts of firefighters.

At present, 16 people trapped in the house have been rescued safely. These include 3 men, 7 women and 6 children.

read this also-

Delhi Fire News: An elderly man died of suffocation after a fire broke out in a mobile warehouse in an apartment.